Re: [Fwd: [PORT] SKOS planning to 31 April]

+1 on going for use-cases. But getting the extensions into the Guide
would also be very nice because some of them I think will be often
used in practical use-cases and now their status is a bit unclear.

Cheers,
Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        markREMOVE@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark