Re: Practical applications of networking standards for KOS

Hi Dragan,

http://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/Publications/CEUR-WS//Vol-156/paper6.pdf

Nice paper :) I have a sketch of a similar algorithm.

I think mapping should be in scope for future SKOS work. I also very
much like the idea of using information retrieval use cases to motivate
the design of mapping vocabularies and algorithms.

Cheers,

Al.

--
Alistair Miles