Re: Could ISO-639 languages be defined as skos concepts?

Hi, All,
I'm sure Felix will get back to us, but I know what he means about a finite
list. The RFC 4646 defines rules for generating language tags based on the
various code components that can be included. The potential for possible
combinations is huge, although, as the document points out, some
combinations are unrealistic or silly (Aleut as spoken in Belgium is a great
example.)
Bye for now
Sue Ellen

--