RE : [Fwd: [DIGLIB] INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR ON THE UDC: 4 and 5 June 2007 The Hague, Netherlands]

From: Antoine Isaac <Antoine.Isaac@KB.nl>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:54:27 +0100
To: "Jakob Voss" <jakob.voss@gbv.de>, "SKOS" <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Hi Jakob,

There are very high chances that we (STITCH project) will have to work on a UDC conversion by this date, so I hope some people in the world will agree on a conversion by then. And I'm defitively open for collaboration, especially since some people have already posted mails on this list that were mentioning work being done, perhaps already done by now ;-)

Cheers,

Antoine