Re: SKOS-API source code

From: NJ Rogers, Learning and Research Technology <Nikki.Rogers@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:13:09 +0100
To: José Ramón Pérez Agüera <jose.aguera@fdi.ucm.es>, public-esw-thes@w3.org

Hi Jose

If you mean the SKOS API developed as part of the SWAD-E project (i.e. as
linked from <http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/thes/skosapi.html>)
then see the DREFT software downloads developed by ILRT (University of
Bristol) as at
<http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/thes/skosapi.html>

This prototype software has not been maintained I'm afraid (so you may find
version incompatibilities, say) & I'd be interested to know how you get on
as I mean to get round to reinstalling the DREFT demo sometime ....

Thanks
Nikki

--On 17 April 2006 18:56 +0200 José Ramón Pérez Agüera
<jose.aguera@fdi.ucm.es> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> I am working on a SKOS-Core Author and I have thought that is important
> to use the SKOS API for my development. How i can to access to the source
> code used to generate the API?
>
> thanks in advance
>
> jose
>
> --
> José Ramón Pérez Agüera
> Despacho 411 tlf. 913947599
> Dept. de Sistemas Informáticos y Programación
> Facultad de Informática
> Universidad Complutense de Madrid

NJ Rogers, Technical Researcher
(Senior Technical Developer and Coordinator of Web Futures)
Institute for Learning and Research Technology (ILRT)
Email:nikki.rogers@bristol.ac.uk
Tel: +44(0)117 9287113 (Direct)
Tel: +44(0)117 9287193 (Office)