RE: Use AND type references

Second thoughts ...

> Note that skos:AND-Concept is not a subclass of skos:Concept,
> since it does not bear prefLabel

Thinking about it, skos:prefLabel is *not* mandatory for skos:Concept.

So maybe we do not even need a particular class for the AND concepts
but simply use blank skos:Concept nodes.

<skos:Concept rdf:ID="foo">
	<skos:AND rdf:parseType="Collection">
		<skos:Concept rdf:about="http://thes.org#cut_flowers"/>
		<skos:Concept rdf:about="http://thes.org#crop_production"/>
	</skos:AND>
	<skos:altLabel>cut flower production</skos:altLabel>
</skos:Concept>

Maybe too simple to be true :)