FYI - article about authoring SKOS models as content

From: Erik Hennum <ehennum@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:26:51 -0700
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org

Hi, SKOS folk:

For those who might be interested, I wanted to point out an article we've
published about combining SKOS with DITA content authoring:

    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-dita10/

 The basic thought is to use formal concept definitions both to guide the
 creation of content and as part of the published content.   The approach
 relies heavily on SKOS for the model and the processable representation.
 So, please keep up the good work!

 Thanks,

 Erik Hennum
 ehennum@us.ibm.com