RE: notes at contepts vs notes at terms

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:26:49 +0100
To: "Stella Dextre Clarke" <sdclarke@lukehouse.demon.co.uk>, "Mark van Assem" <mark@cs.vu.nl>, <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

Hi Stella,

I think we could fit this into the model, but I'd like to make sure we do it only where appropriate and absolutely necessary.  Hence I'd like for us to review a good set of requirements before making any design decisions.  So if you could describe the  scenarios you have encountered where notes are usefully associated with non-preferred terms, that would be very helpful.