[PORT] editorial changes

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:16:06 +0100
To: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Cc: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I've made a couple of editorial changes to the SKOS Core Vocabulary and associated documentation:

(A) The abstract and introduction of the SKOS Core Guide latest editor's draft [1], the abstract and introduction of the SKOS Core Vocabulary Specification latest editor's draft [2], the dc:description of the SKOS Core Vocabulary itself [3] and the comment on the class skos:ConceptScheme have all been updated to reflect the request made by Sue Ellen Wright on behalf of the terminology management community.

Logged at:

http://esw.w3.org/mt/esw/archives/000144.html

(B) The word 'retrievable' has been substituted for the word 'gettable' in the comment on the new property skos:symbol, in response to comments about its ambiguity and difficulty in translating.  I think we can leave the translations as they are for the moment, we can always improve at the next review.

Logged at:

http://esw.w3.org/mt/esw/archives/000145.html

Thanks,

Alistair.