extensions for faceted classification schemes

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:17:04 +0100
To: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Hi all,
... and here's one I prepared earlier:
I had intended to hold this back till after the second review is concluded, but couldn't resist :)
After the second review is concluded I'll add 'extensions' as a proposal to the proposals list, and we can discuss more fully.
I've also been thinking about an orthogonal proposal relating to the problem of co-ordination, so let's discuss this after second review also.
But for this week, let's focus on the current editor's drafts:
Deadline for comments is thursday :)