extensions for faceted classification schemes

Hi all,

... and here's one I prepared earlier:

http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/cvs-public/~checkout~/skos/drafts/appextensions.html?rev=1.7

I had intended to hold this back till after the second review is concluded, but couldn't resist :)

After the second review is concluded I'll add 'extensions' as a proposal to the proposals list, and we can discuss more fully.

I've also been thinking about an orthogonal proposal relating to the problem of co-ordination, so let's discuss this after second review also.

But for this week, let's focus on the current editor's drafts:

http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/guide/2005-10-06/
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/2005-10-06/

Deadline for comments is thursday :)

Cheers,