Re: Territorial Units Thesaurus

Hi Javier,

Would be good to hear of experiences with interfacing SKOS thesauri to
each other. Are you using specific SKOS services?

Is the version of Eurovoc you are using available for the public? If
so, would be great if you could put it on

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SkosDev/DataZone

Happy SKOS-ing,
Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        mark@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark