SKOS presentation

From: Mark van Assem <mark@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:49:55 +0100
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org
CC: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>

Hi,

Me and my collegue Antoine Isaac were invited to give a presentation
[4] about SKOS for the Dutch CATCH programme meeting [1].

CATCH is a cultural heritage programme of considerable size in which
Dutch institution such as the Royal Library, Sound and Vision
institute and Rijksmuseum are involved [2]. We based ourselves on
slides by Alistair [3] and made it a little more "why" instead of
"how" because of the diverse (also non-SW) audience [4]. Feel free to
reuse the material, but be aware that we didn't make our graphs as
beautiful as Alistair's (incompatible MS Visio versions...)

Cheers,
Mark.

[1]http://www.nwo.nl/nwohome.nsf/pages/NWOP_5XSKYG
[2]http://www.nwo.nl/nwohome.nsf/pages/NWOP_6CCC3L
[3]http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/cvs-public/skos/press/dc2005/tutorial.ppt
[4]http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark/files/SKOS-Catch-25nov05.ppt

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        mark@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark