Re: notes at contepts vs notes at terms

From: Mark van Assem <mark@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 18:25:16 +0100
To: Ron Davies <ron@rondavies.be>
CC: sellenwright@gmail.com, public-esw-thes@w3.org

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the examples, but I'm not sure I understand. Is every entry
below a "relationship of equivalence between different tokens used as
altLabels in different languages" ? E.g. does the example below say

> Scientific research
> USE Research
> Recherche scientifique
> EM Recherche

altLabel "Scientific research" equivalent to altLabel "Recherce
scientifique" ?

This only makes sense if "Research" and "recherce" are prefLabels for
the concept and the concepts are NOT equivalent to each other, right?
Else the equivalence between the concepts instead of between the
labels does the trick.

Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        mark@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark