Re: exactMatch mapping property

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 22:47:27 +0200
To: "Dragan Gasevic" <dgasevic@sfu.ca>, public-esw-thes@w3.org

On Wed, 11 May 2005 22:31:46 +0200, Dragan Gasevic <dgasevic@sfu.ca> wrote:

> Thanks Charles!
>
> I have one more doubt - If I the concept A that has exactMatch with the
> union of the classes B, C, and D. I wonder how I can define the oposit
> relation, let say, between B and A (or C and A, or D and A). Maybe, I can
> say they have majorMatch, or I have to define a mapping relation for each
> pair?

You could describe the exact match as being the union. I guess you could
also say that B,C,D are strict subset (confusingly, I think that is like A
is subClass of B, of C, and of D...)

cheers

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org