[PORT] SKOS Core Proposals List

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 18:17:43 +0100
To: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>, <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>, <swick@w3.org>

Hi all,

http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/proposals

How about this for a public list of proposed changes for SKOS Core?

I used the TAG issues normal stylesheet and based the format loosely on the TAG issues list, while trying to keep it as simple as possible.  Is this OK/reasonable/sensible?

Ralph you suggested we maintain an issues list for SKOS Core, but I think the focus for SKOS Core is on publishing proposals for change more than issues, and it seemed a bit complicated to maintain both an issues list and a proposals list.  Anyway, what do you think?

---
Alistair Miles
Research Associate
CCLRC - Rutherford Appleton Laboratory