process issues (was Re: Confused ... RE: Subject Indicators RE: Using SKOS RDF vocabulary in RDFS)

> If I understand the new policy statements correctly, this is now a
> "proposed change" for the next review, i.e. no changes are
> made to the
> vocab now.

... ah but we haven't published first Public Working Drafts yet - i.e. technically we haven't completed the first review, we're still in the negotiation phase :)  Personally I don't mind when this gets done, before first PWD or in the next interim period.

> Maybe it makes sense to establish some standard phrase to indicate a
> proposed change for use on the mailing list.

What we were doing during SWAD-E development was to put '[Proposal]' in the subject line of an email sent to public-esw-thes@w3.org ... which seemed to work OK.

I'll set up a web page shortly for maintaining a list of proposals that are intended to be reviewed.

> When is the next review scheduled?

I propose two months from date of publication of first PWD ... but need to get that approved at the next telecon.  Would that be OK with you?

Cheers,

Al.