RE: SKOS to RDFS/OWL ontology mapping

Not to re-activate this thread here - just FYI

I've pushed a little further my reflexion about this issue, and come out with the notion
of "hubject", a concatenation of "hub" and "subject". Why hub rather than map? See
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/universimmedia/hubjects.pdf

Comments welcome, directly to me, or at:
http://universimmedia.blogspot.com/2005/06/introducing-hubjects.html

Thanks for your attention

Bernard

Bernard Vatant