Re: HTTP behaviour for SKOS Concepts

Miles, AJ (Alistair) wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>In case you haven't heard, the TAG issue known as httpRange-14 has been resolved!  See:

hurrah :)

>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Jun/0039.html
>
>Now that we have a clear directive wrt HTTP URIs for things like concepts, I suggest we draft some text for the SKOS Core Guide, section 'HTTP URIs for Concepts' (currently at [1]), that describes best practices for the HTTP behaviour of resources of type skos:Concept.

The text looks good to me. +1 on including it.  I'm not sure the
SPARQL mention is needed there, it may be more likely that
the info resource will contain within it description of relevant
SPARQL endpoints. Do we have enough experience of this bit
to feel confident encouraging the redirect to be the SPARQL endpoint?

Dan