[Proposal][SKOS-Core] public/private notes

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:31:51 +0100
To: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

Hi all,

> b) Re the discussion of public versus private notes, I agree you can't
> lay this down from above. For example, definitions could be
> made public
> for one audience, private for another.

I propose that the skos:publicNote and skos:privateNote properties be deprecated, and replaced by a single property e.g. 'skos:note'.

The audience of a note may then be specified by using the dcterms:audience property.

Any objections to me opening this as a proposal on http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/proposals
?