RE: FW: Audio labels (was RE: comment: FOAF Depiction and Symbolic Labelling)

Trying to turn this into a concrete proposal ...

What about a property 'skos:audioLabel' which points to an audio/media resource?  Would we need additional properties e.g. 'skos:audioDescription' to differentiate between a label and a fuller description/definition of the concept?

What about a property 'skos:voiceLabel' which points to an XML literal containing some VoiceXML [1]?  Or should it be left to the application to construct some voice representations of a concept from the content of the skos:prefLabel, skos:altLabel &c. properties?

Thinking about this also suggests to me that there should be a super-property for skos:prefSymbol and skos:altSymbol, e.g. 'skos:symbolicLabel'.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Al.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/voicexml20/