Re: translations

Miles, AJ (Alistair) wrote:

>Hi Bernard,
>

>What I'd want would be an RDF file with only the statements you've created, i.e. no duplication of statements in the main SKOS Core RDF description.
>
>If you send me the RDF file and I'll put it on the W3C server.

Sounds good. BTW check out the model we have for the RDFS
namespace. It is a mix of the DC approach to
distributed translation (although the files happen to live together
in the Web) and FOAF's use of rdfs:seeAlso for linking together
RDF documents in a crawlable fashion. The idea is that you
could run a crawler and scoop up all the translations; all that
needs maintaining (as a convenience) is a 'table of contents'
file...

http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema
http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema-more
http://www.w3.org/2000/01/combined-ns-translation.rdf.fr

>>BTW does this list accept attached files?
>>

>I don't know if you can do attachments to this list, I've not tried before.

It should work fine. Note that we can't easily edit the archives, so
be careful not to send things that might mislead if stumbled across
directly via Google.

Dan