RE: symbolic labels

Hi Alistair

I have started the work by duplicating/translating the content of all the tags with attribute xml:lang directly in the RDF file.
Do I need to translate the <!-- comments --> as well ?

I can send you directly the resulting RDF file. Do you prefer to keep the original english, or is it better to replace it?

BTW does this list accept attached files?

Bernard

PS : I can't give proper delays for this action. I'm in vacation next week, and a lot to do till the WE.
So maybe that will not be before two weeks or so. Is that soon enough?

Bernard Vatant
Mondeca Knowledge Engineering
bernard.vatant@mondeca.com
(+33) 0871 488 459