Re: symbolic labels

I meant to refer to the "symbol" properties, naturally:

   What does the "prefSymbol" name imply? It is important that these term
   share meaning.... Any argument against "symbol" is an argument against
   "prefSymbol". And vice versa - any argument *for* "prefSymbol" is an
   argument for "symbol".

/Mikael

--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose