Re: symbolic labels

Hi,

In general always a good idea to introduce a superprop, but what's the
use case here? Will implementers be wanting to show a
skos:symbolicLabel instead of just checking whether there is a
prefSymbol available?

Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        mark@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark