Re: [Proposal][SKOS-Core] public/private notes

Hi Alistair,

So from the vocabulary itself it would not be clear that we intend the
properties to be used like that, because the range of the note
properties will be empty?

I don't know how important this is to make clear in the change
proposal (could be done by just including your example), but at any
rate it should be explained in the Guide how this works.

Cheers,
Mark.