relation to previous SKOS Core 1.0 docs

From: Miles, AJ (Alistair) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:07:47 -0000
To: "'public-esw-thes@w3.org'" <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

> 1. As I pointed out in an earlier posting, this draft should
>    point back to the earlier SKOS guide (which confusingly
>    called itself Version 1.0) and the relationship between
>    the two should be clarified.

Propose to insert the following para into both intro of SKOS Core spec and

The SKOS Core Vocabulary Specification and the SKOS Core Guide together
replace the previous document 'SKOS Core 1.0 Guide' [ref] published by the
SWAD-E Thesaurus Activity.  The 'SKOS Core 1.0 Guide' is now deprecated.
Furthermore, the SKOS Core vocabulary is no longer maintained under a
discrete versioning management policy.  See below for a description of the
current maintenance and versioning policy for the SKOS Core vocabulary.