relation to previous SKOS Core 1.0 docs

From: Miles, AJ (Alistair) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:07:47 -0000
To: "'public-esw-thes@w3.org'" <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

> 1. As I pointed out in an earlier posting, this draft should
>    point back to the earlier SKOS guide (which confusingly
>    called itself Version 1.0) and the relationship between
>    the two should be clarified.

Propose to insert the following para into both intro of SKOS Core spec and
guide:

The SKOS Core Vocabulary Specification and the SKOS Core Guide together
replace the previous document 'SKOS Core 1.0 Guide' [ref] published by the
SWAD-E Thesaurus Activity.  The 'SKOS Core 1.0 Guide' is now deprecated.
Furthermore, the SKOS Core vocabulary is no longer maintained under a
discrete versioning management policy.  See below for a description of the
current maintenance and versioning policy for the SKOS Core vocabulary.