RE: [PORT] Which is the right list to discuss SKOS now?

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:28:41 -0000
To: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@w3.org>, "Bernard Vatant" <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>
Cc: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>, <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

I usually do mails on design of SKOS to public-esw-thes@w3.org, unless there is an issue which has obvious overlap to other SWBP WGs, in which case I cc public-swbp-wg@w3.org.  Process issues I do to public-swbp-wg@w3.org, but often cc public-esw-thes@w3.org to keep folks only on that list in the loop.

(Btw for those only on public-esw-thes@w3.org, public-swbp-wg@w3.org is also public and anyone can subscribe :)

---
Alistair Miles
Research Associate