SKOS Core Guide new "Editor's" draft

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:00:29 -0500
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>, "Miles, AJ (Alistair)" <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Cc: public-esw-thes@w3.org

Alistair, DanBri;

I'd been making the pubrules fixes to
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/guide/2005-01-25
to prepare it for publication.  I had started to do this in
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/guide/2005-02-15
which I had never intended to "publish", just to move into
/TR/ when ready.

I went ahead with the addition to Status of this Document
as I'd recommended to you in [1] so as not to delay the
possible publication.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0061.html

Now, however, it seems there may be some other content
changes before publication so you should start with this
version rather than the 2005-01-25 version.

I just made Overview.html (the "Latest version") be the
content of
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/guide/2005-02-15
as well.  Hope that doesn't create problems for you.