spec floating section

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:18:19 -0000
To: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

Hi all,

I moved the classes and properties floating div to the right side of the page, because it was obscuring the 'W3C Working Draft' image.

Btw this div uses the position: fixed CSS declaration, which firefox & opera implement, but IE doesn't unfortunately.  So in IE it scrolls up with the page, but in other browsers it stays in the same position (another good reason to get firefox :)

Anyway, can you let me know if it doesn't look ok in your browser?

---
Alistair Miles
Research Associate
CCLRC - Rutherford Appleton Laboratory