Re: Indirection

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:03:12 -0500
To: "Miles, AJ (Alistair)" <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Cc: public-esw-thes@w3.org

* Miles, AJ (Alistair) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk> [2005-02-07 15:53-0000]
> Re indirection, how does this look:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/guide/2005-01-25.html#secmodellingrdf

Haha, I think that's the first time I've seen God described in
a W3C spec (as Henry VIII's creator, in this case).

(the 10 Commandments v1.1 spec never saw the light of day... ;).

I wonder if the religious reference might cause offense? Seems OK
to me, but it might worth tweaking it to be another person...
(who were Henry's parents?).

Yes, it looks good though. And fine to leave it under 'open issues'
for now. I imagine there is some overlap here with the SW Best Practices
Topic Maps taskforce too.

cheers,

Dan