RE: same as relation

Hi Luis,

As Mark says, you can use the 'exactMatch' property from the SKOS Mapping Vocabulary [1]. The URI for the property is:

  http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/mapping#exactMatch

See also the section 'Concept Identity and Mapping' in the SKOS Core Guide [2].

You should know that the SKOS Mapping Vocabulary is unstable, and may change completely in the future.  If you can, do send any feedback, suggestions, or requirements you have regarding mapping, as this is valuable input to the development of SKOS Mapping.

Cheers,

Alistair.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/mapping/spec/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-swbp-skos-core-guide-20051102/#secidentity