Re: same as relation

Hi,

A third option that comes to mind is to use the SKOS-MAP vocab [1].

You can use the skosmap:exactMatch to indicate that the concepts are
the "same" for retrieval purposes without mixing up their associated
data like when you use owl:sameAs.

Mark.

[1] http://www.w3c.rl.ac.uk/SWAD/deliverables/8.4.html

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        markREMOVE@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark