RE: DC-2005 tutorial

Hi all,

I've finished the SKOS Core tutorial for Dublin Core 2005, you can get it from:

http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/cvs-public/skos/press/dc2005/tutorial.ppt

Thanks to those who sent me comments on the incomplete version, further comments welcome.

All the images used in the presentation can be got from:

http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/cvs-public/skos/press/dc2005/img/

... please feel free to re-use these.

Cheers,

Al.