RE: SKOS Spec editor's draft in fr, nl, de

There is definitely an encoding issue. The XHTML files are in ISO-8859-1, but the original
source RDF code is in UTF-8, at least for the french one. I guess Thomas did the same in
german.

Bernard Vatant
Mondeca Knowledge Engineering
bernard.vatant@mondeca.com