SKOS Core and ISO TC37's Terminology Markup Framework and TBX

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 15:05:10 +0100
To: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

Hi all,

Just to let you know that there is a workshop happening next week in Copenhagen, where a major topic of discussion will be the relationship between SKOS Core and ISO TC37's terminology standards, see:

http://www.id.cbs.dk/cbsExtra/workshop_TMF.pdf

I just had a very enjoyable chat with Alan Melby of BYU and Sue Ellen Wright of Kent State University about the possibility of standard SKOS extensions for various terminology frameworks, and am quite excited about this work :)  Unfortunately I can't be at the workshop next week, but I look forward to hearing back from them afterwards.

---
Alistair Miles
Research Associate
CCLRC - Rutherford Appleton Laboratory