RE: SKOS Core second review

One way to think about historyNote vs. changeNote is that a
history note documents a change to a concept for public
consumption and a change note documents a change to the
thesaurus management system usually for non-public
consumption.

For example the thesaurus management system may automatically
create change notes when an editor checks in a change to a
concept or group of concepts in the thesaurus.  This might
look like:

<skos:changeNote xml:lang='en'>
Checked in 2005-08-03T13:30:00-04:00 by userX
Check in comment: completed changes to all concepts relating to pears.
</skos:changeNote>

But the history note might read:

<skos:historyNote xml:lang='en'>
Pears were previously listed as a narrower term under vegetables
instead of fruits.
</skos:historyNote>

Wish I could find a really good example in an existing controlled
vocabulary...  Not sure if that makes things clearer or more murky.

Andy.