Re: SKOS Core second review

From: Mark van Assem <mark@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:27:02 +0200
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org

Hi Stella,

> History Notes or Change Notes. History Notes are intended to help users
> choose the right formulation of search terms, so they need to see them;
> Editorial Notes need to be kept out of sight in normal usage, to avoid
> confusion.

Specifying the audience would do just that: act as a filter. But of
course it requires that the user/system specifies itself as the
appropriate audience. But your point is that editorialNote has a
seperate function (maintenance, so notes about e.g. the "future" of
the concept?). Could you give some examples to win me over completely
:-) Also nice to have in the Guide.

Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        mark@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark