Re: [PORT] New draft SKOS Core policy statements

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:50:33 -0400
To: "Miles, AJ (Alistair)" <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>, danbri@w3.org
Cc: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>, <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

At 08:11 PM 4/27/2005 +0100, Miles, AJ (Alistair) wrote:

>OK, based on everyone's recommendations I've done a new editor's draft of the SKOS Core Vocabulary Specification:
>
>http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/2005-04-27

Alistair, DanBri; *please* asap make the following changes to
this document, per W3C Style for Group-internal Drafts [1].

1. change the stylesheet from http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/W3C-WD
to http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/base.

2. change the text "W3C Editor's Working Draft" in the title and the SOTD
section to "Editor's Draft".

3. change the text "and has absolutely no status within the W3C process"
in the SOTD to "This document is for review by the Semantic Web Best
Practices and Deployment Working Group and the participants of the
public-esw-thes mailing list and is subject to change without notice.
This document has no formal standing within W3C. Please consult the
group's home page and the W3C technical reports index for information
about the latest publications by this group."

    [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/03/28-editor-style.html

I suggest also updating the copyright year to 2005.

-Ralph