Re: [Proposal][SKOS-Core] skos:denotes

The RDF resource of type foaf:Person is already a concept or at least an
abstract thing, it's not the real Al. So you have a concept denoting an
abstract thing. Sorry but I don't follow this. This is, no doubt, due to my
lack of sufficient grounding in philosophy but I think you'll need more
explaination if us poor technical types are supposed to be able to grok it.

Dave