Re: pls keep Concepts and documents disjoint

Actually use of fragment identifiers doesn't necessarily require you to put
the whole thesaurus at a single URL. For example, you could use an
arbitrary fragment ID to reinforce that you are referring to a concept
rather than a document describing the concept but still put each concept
definition at a separate base URL:

    http://my.org/knowlegebase/chemistry/water#concept
    http://my.org/knowlegebase/chemistry/ice#concept
or
    http://my.org/knowlegebase/chemistry/water#Water
    http://my.org/knowlegebase/chemistry/ice#Ice

However, I would suggest that the SKOS guide should be neutral on all this
allowing developers to chose the form of URI that best fits their needs. It
would make sense to have a section or appendix referring to the controversy
over use of slash v. hash so that developers are aware of the issues and
options. However, it doesn't seem appropriate for SKOS to mandate one
approach above the other given there are reasonable arguments and existing
practice on both sides.

Dave