GPL Thesaurus application does SKOS

From a message on web-semantica-ayuda (spanish semweb list), my very loose
translation. I have included the original below so people can argue about my
interpretation :-)

TemaTres is a web application for managing documentation languages -
especially good at hierarchical thesauri and cataloguing vocabularies but
also useful for navigation structures.

Features (version 0.21)

+ Relations between terms:
    + Equivalence
    + Hierarchical
    + Related
    + No limits on number of terms, levels of hierarchy, alternative labels
+ Systematic or alphabetic navegation
+ Output in
    + SKOS-Core
    + Dublin Core
    + ZThes
- User management

TemaTres is available under the GPL open source license. More info from
http://www.r020.com.ar/tematres/index.php (where there is also an online a
demo available using a test thesaurus)

TemaTres was presented during the recent SWAD-E workshop in Argnetina by
Diego Ferreyra (report in spanish and english with record from IRC at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/dev_workshop_report_8 - in the
english version there is a basic summary since most of the IRC discussion was
in spanish).

cheers

Chaals