RE: [Proposal][SKOS-Core] revised proposal for subject indicators

I support this idea ..
and propose that something like dc:creator also be a sub-property of
'skos:resolveTo' .. Which would help folks like myself (and my
machine-agent) to make decisions on the acceptability of an URI'd concept.

carl

<quote who="Miles, AJ (Alistair)">