RE: [Proposal][SKOS-Core] revised proposal for subject indicators

Thinking about this some more, I would like to extend this proposal to
include another property:

 - skos:resolveTo

With 'skos:resolveTo' you can simply specify the URL of a web resource, to
which you would like the URI of a concept to be resolved.  There are no
constraints on the nature of that resource or its content.

Then 'skos:subjectIndicator' is defined as a sub-property of
'skos:resolveTo'.

An alternative would be to use 'foaf:homepage', instead of 'skos:resolveTo'
as described above.

Any thoughts on this?

Al.