RE: search labels

I assume that if this proposal were to go forward that skos:searchLabel
would become a sub-property of rdfs:label as is skos:prefLabel and
skos:altLabel.  Would you want to distinguish between labels that
were part of the thesaurus proper or not?  This might indicate another
abstract level like:

rdfs:label
  skos:inThesaurusLabel
    skos:prefLabel
    skos:altLabel
  skos:nonThesaurusLabel
    skos:searchLabel

I used skos:inThesaurusLabel and skos:nonThesaurusLabel as abstract
types and am not suggesting these names.

So the question in my mind is: would you want this level of abstraction
or is making skos:searchLabel a sub-property of rdfs:label sufficient?

Andy.