RE: candidate and deprecated concepts

Al et al ( ? :-}) :

Since I also believe this type of 'concept evolution' information is
valuable .. for discussion purposes I propose we use -
the notion of UseVersioned (that includes start & end time when version
was current) to identify when a particular 'Thesaurus Concept' is (was)
the preferred 'term' for indexing and /or query purposes;
the notion of BroaderTermSuperceded to identify when the conceptual
framing (the collection of narrower terms) has been modified.

ok ?
carl

<quote who="Stella Dextre Clarke">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums