RE: candidate and deprecated concepts

As much as I think it is confusing to apply ' USE' to a compound-term that
is not-preferred .. I consider that the particular 'thesaurus management'
technique useful for denoting deprecated *concepts*. However, I am not
comfortable about "use'ing" it for candidate *concepts*.

carl
<quote who="Miles, AJ (Alistair)">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums