RE: FW: [Proposal][SKOS-Core] skos:denotes

I like the idea of including a sub-property of dc:subject in SKOS Core,
which carries similar semantics to dc:subject but for whom the range is
restricted to skos:Concept, and for whom:

if (r skos:subject s) holds and (s skos:broader sb) then
(r skos:subject sb) holds

I don't like the name 'classifiedAs' because the notion of 'classification'
would then be overloaded - i.e. you could talk about a document being
'classified under' a concept, and you could also potentially talk about a
concept being 'classified under' another concept, where the underlying
semantics where actually different.

That's why I used the name 'skos:subject' in the above example ... but mind
(as always) completely open.

Al.

---
Alistair Miles