Re: working around the identity crisis

From: Jeen Broekstra <jeen@aduna.biz>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:55:24 +0100
To: Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com
CC: A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk, www-rdf-interest@w3.org, public-esw-thes@w3.org

Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com wrote:

[snip]

>>(2) If you do think it's worth adding something to SKOS Core,
>>what's the
>>best idea for a local name?
>

> Anything without a fragment identifier ;-)

I realize I'm probably opening up a can of worms of the 'Holy War' brand
here, but what exactly is the problem with using fragment identifiers?
It seems to me that this is more a matter of esthetics/taste than
anything else, there doesn't seem to be much of a technical difference
between the two.

If this has been discussed to death before, please feel free to tell me
so and/or provide a pointer to such a discussion.

Cheers,

Jeen