Re: [Proposal] define a SKOS development process

I wonder if it is worth considering some achievable milestone dates -
often it is hard to structure an ongoing development process without
having some timeboxing that allows you to say "Lets punt that decision
into the next timeframe" or "Lets try and close some of these open
issues".

Cheers,

Kal

--