Other work Re: SKOS API/WS related references

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:27:52 -0400 (EDT)
To: Alberto Reggiori <alberto@asemantics.com>
Cc: public-esw-thes@w3.org

[Bcc: José Ramón]

José Ramón Peréz Agüera has written an article comparing SKOS to other
thesaurus stuff, and about implementing in Java, and providing access via
SOAP, etc.

He presented this as part of the SWAD-E workshop "introducción a la web
semántica" in spanish last Sunday...

(sorry about the navigation buttons. I have fixing those links on my todo

Also, the Concept Coding Framework based their stuff on SKOS

http://dewey.computing.dundee.ac.uk/ccf/ with a demo at

to demonstrate what they are doing.