Other work Re: SKOS API/WS related references

[Bcc: José Ramón]

José Ramón Peréz Agüera has written an article comparing SKOS to other
thesaurus stuff, and about implementing in Java, and providing access via
SOAP, etc.

<http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/events/200406-esp/trabajo-final-extratesauros/trabajo-final-extratesauros>

He presented this as part of the SWAD-E workshop "introducción a la web
semántica" in spanish last Sunday...

(sorry about the navigation buttons. I have fixing those links on my todo
list).

Also, the Concept Coding Framework based their stuff on SKOS

http://dewey.computing.dundee.ac.uk/ccf/ with a demo at
http://134.36.34.102:8080/ccf/

to demonstrate what they are doing.

cheers